Happy Holidays

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

franklin3

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
Monterey Bay
I just want to take a minute or two to post a general thank you to all the good folks here at SMF.   Since joining I have spent countless hours reading great posts on everything having to do with the joys of smoking meat.  I have learned to make my own hams, pastrami, summer sausage and a mess more good stuff.   Folks have been helpful with suggestions and generous with their own experiences.  I always look forward to having time to read through the threads.  It has brought me much enjoyment.

This time of year always makes me think about the things in life that I am blessed to have.

I count Family Freinds and food among the most important to me.

SMF has made it possible for me to enhance the joy of spending time with Family and  inspired me to meet new freinds.

Food is what draws us together and great BBQ and smoked meats are at the top of my list when it comes to Food.

SMF has enabled  me to refine my skills at both the grill and the smoker.

Many members have emailed me directly with advise and recipes and I thank you all for extending your help to me. 

I wish good health and happiness and prosperity to all in the coming year.

Franklin

I've learned more here than any other smoking resource. It's a great community.

Happy Holidays to you as well, and to everybody here!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky