Happy Birthday Pineywoods!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy Birthday Piney! Make sure you smoke somethin' good in celebration. If not, at least do some picklin' (of your liver)
icon_mrgreen.gif

Happy day Jerry. I hope you are doing well.

Happy Birthday Jerry, may this lead into a great weekend for you and your family.

Thanks ya'll it was just another birthday I had to have foot surgery on July 6th and have been pretty much laid up since then on the 19th I had to have some cancer cut out on my face but they got it all. So right now I have stitches in my foot and my face but the ones in my foot come out today. In between surgeries I had to go to the Dr and was told I have a sinus infection and he put me on antibiotics. Its hell getting old but I'm looking forward to getting back to smoking soon

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky