happy birthday, msmith

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy birthday to you msmith, I hope you have a great weekend.

Me too sir!
icon_wink.gif
Terry

HAPPY B-DAY POS!
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

Hope ya have a great weekend.

edit: HA! I want to take that back! It's not till tomorrow! Happy Saturday anyway. :)

WHY CHRIS!!! I ASK WHY!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

OOOOHHHH! I know why! So we can remind him how old he is and how
a TRAEGER is so much better?!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

One of these days I'm gonna really "pee on his cherrios" and he'll come up here and slap me around.

Works for me as my a/c in my office needs the filter cleaned!
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

debi, on the main forum page, where it lists all the sections, at the bottom you can see: who is on-line, newest member, and who has a birthday today. i actually knew it was marvin's birthday tomorrow because i called him yesterday about some free pecan wood i scored- have to get it by next weekend. when i found out about it, i called him up to see if he wanted to come down sunday (his birthday) and get some for himself. he told me sunday is his birthday.

Also, if you look just above the daily birthdays is a monthly calendar. If you click on that it shows the birthdays for the whole month.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Thanks everyone seems like the years are going by a lot faster Lol. Im gonna wait and do my smoking next weekend just taking it easy today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky