Happy Birthday Gunslinger!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hope you are dug out from all the snow and Ice
Have more than enough here in Illinois so if you
need more would be happy to ship you some of ours!

Happy Birthday and many more!

Hey Gunny- A happy one to ya! hope your day was the best ever!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. My computer has been down, so I didn't get to log in on my Bday. I think I can feel the mid-life crisis coming on. Suddenly I have a hankering to own a Z06 Corvette. Thanks to my Bday falling so close to Christmas, I'll have to settle for a plastic model. Because I'm out of money by then. :cry:
Maybe you old timers can offer advice as to how to handle the crisis when your broke. :lol:

Well, I always DREAMED of owning a '55 Bel Air and DREAMED about having the money to buy one. Part of that DREAM finally came true 'cuz I got one last July. Been wrenching on her on and off since then and I DREAM about the day when I get her on the road. The boys and I did start her up a couple of weeks ago. New tires and windshield and finish the trim work and she'll look to good to drive.

So about the only advice I can give ya Gunny is probably close to what Mrs. Gunny will tell ya-"DREAM ON"!! :mrgreen:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky