Happy Birthday Brian and Robert!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
02f8ffac92aa3ae6358b1393f1710a95.jpg

Thanks for posting Jake, although it's a bit embarrassing for a corn fed country boy like me. Happy birthday Brian ( bmudd14474 bmudd14474 ). I guess we are twins :emoji_laughing:
You still drunk? Lol
You were the one that was torched :emoji_astonished:
I was the sober one! You were busy blowing bubbles
Hey now, I was sober too. You really need to stop with the references to those redneck hot tubs. We all know how those bubbles are generated and it's not fit for a family friendly forum :emoji_laughing:
Happy Birthday Boys!
Dude, that is just....plain.....wrong. Keep your proclivities out of the forum please :emoji_wink:
now I need to get the previous post out of my head
No kidding!! That was a visual I could have done without.
Beers are on me, I’ll restock!!!
If you're buying beer for me, you best stock up big time because I'm on the way. Never, ever turn down free beer.

Robert

Thanks for posting Jake, although it's a bit embarrassing for a corn fed country boy like me. Happy birthday Brian ( bmudd14474 bmudd14474 ). I guess we are twins :emoji_laughing:

You were the one that was torched :emoji_astonished:

Hey now, I was sober too. You really need to stop with the references to those redneck hot tubs. We all know how those bubbles are generated and it's not fit for a family friendly forum :emoji_laughing:

Dude, that is just....plain.....wrong. Keep your proclivities out of the forum please :emoji_wink:

No kidding!! That was a visual I could have done without.

If you're buying beer for me, you best stock up big time because I'm on the way. Never, ever turn down free beer.

Robert
I guess that makes you the much older not as good looking twin?

Thanks everyone for the wishes I appreciate it as I know Robert does as well.

Happy belated birthday Brian and Robert. And Robert, congrats for making it to the "Club"...the 60 and over club...:emoji_wink: Few more years and you too will be applying for Social Security, "old man"...:emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky