Hannafords Market has Pork Butt Roast on sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Saw this in their flier over the weekend, I recommend getting them early because Hannaford tends to cut them up and sell them as country style ribs, at a higher price.

That’s a good price Richie, sadly no Hannafords here. I’m looking at $1.50/lb here

Saw this in their flier over the weekend, I recommend getting them early because Hannaford tends to cut them up and sell them as country style ribs, at a higher price.

Cliff it seems like they have these on sale almost every other week. The 2 I got yesterday I will de-bone them in a little while.
Richie

That’s a good price Richie, sadly no Hannafords here. I’m looking at $1.50/lb here
We have a few around here they are a little bit of a ride,but it is worth the trip for me.
Richie

Nearest one to me is 7.5 hours away and requires two international border crossings in each direction.

Think I'm gonna have to sit this sale out :-)
I think I would sit it out.My wife doesn't like the hour it takes for this one
Richie

Thanks for sharing Richie. If anyone has a Food Lion near them they have butts on sale for $.99 lb this week. I've got 5 in the freezer now. About to jump in the world of BBB and sausage making.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Thanks for sharing Richie. If anyone has a Food Lion near them they have butts on sale for $.99 lb this week. I've got 5 in the freezer now. About to jump in the world of BBB and sausage making.
Well you know were to get answers on anything.No Food Lion near me that I know of will google it.
Richie

No Hannafords in Mississippi. Just checked online at a local store here. $1.29 a pound.
Hawg that isn't all that bad of a price,when I was in Jersey $1.79 was about the lowest I got.
Just finished deboning them 1 pound 1 ounce total for the 2 bones.
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it & the
100_0078.JPG
Richie

great price Richie, none around here though, we do have some stores running them at 1.29 this week which is actually the lowest i've seen in a while.

great price Richie, none around here though, we do have some stores running them at 1.29 this week which is actually the lowest i've seen in a while.
Jim these prices are better then when I went to Fla. an bought a case at Sam's Club Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

thanks for the heads up Richie. I did not see them in the weeky flyer. I just made a run and put four in the freezer.

thanks for the heads up Richie. I did not see them in the weeky flyer. I just made a run and put four in the freezer.
Lamar That is good glad you got some.
Richie

Market Basket will have them on sale at that price on occasion but not anytime recently.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky