Hand Made Christmas Gifts for the Bears

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear, I don't believe anyone has asked. If so, perhaps I overlooked it. Does your son have a website to promote his business?

Bear, I don't believe anyone has asked. If so, perhaps I overlooked it. Does your son have a website to promote his business?

Thank You Steve!
Here is their Facebook page:
Rustic-Legends-Woodworks-LLC-114662856596743

From there you can click on an "Etsy" link to find their store, on Etsy.
Every thing that says "Rustic Legends Woodworks" is his.

Bear

Reactions: Steve H

Steve,
When you're on that Facebook page, take a look at some of the short videos.

Also don't miss these cutting boards with the Weaving in them:
75424510_157939788935716_3725787913422635008_o.jpg

Had to show Bear Jr's newest Creation:

The Board is made of "Monkey Pod" Wood.
Weaves are the following woods:
Granadillo, Maple, Bocote, Red Heart, Yellowheart Sycamore, Black Walnut and Purple Heart.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

Reactions: smokerjim
Bear, what a piece of art. really can't say anything but beautiful!! ya got a real talented son, ya must of taught him well, you should be proud.

Bear, what a piece of art. really can't say anything but beautiful!! ya got a real talented son, ya must of taught him well, you should be proud.

Thank You Jim!!
Those "Charcuterie Boards" with all the Fancy Weaves really are neat.
He found a place where he can get these exotic woods.
The owner owns a 1000 acre plantation in Costa Rico, and uses mostly blow-downs, but if he cuts a tree down, he plants more than he removes.
Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky