Ham steaks on the kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We buy ham slices at Sam's Club they are Smithfield brand come 3 in a pack for around $15. Wife will go through the hold stack to pick out the ones she wants.

Warren
I'll have to check our sams. Only get there about once a month ....

Apparently I never even saw a Ham Steak from the Picnic, because I never saw one that looked that Good---The ones we get have NO FAT on them!!!
Nice Job, Travis!
Like.

Bear

Looks delicious Travis. That's something I love as well but always forget about them. Bookmarked as a reminder

Apparently I never even saw a Ham Steak from the Picnic, because I never saw one that looked that Good---The ones we get have NO FAT on them!!!
Nice Job, Travis!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! Fat is flavor for sure and these were great!

Reactions: Bearcarver
Looks delicious Travis. That's something I love as well but always forget about them. Bookmarked as a reminder
Heck yeah! Thanks Jake . been a long time since we have had them.... honestly I think its the first time my boys have ate them..knox for sure. I need to do them more often.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Ham steaks have been a staple in our diet since I can remember. They're always available around here. Yours look good Travis

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris! Next time i see them I'll buy a few packs for the freezer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky