Had A Little Smoking/Christmas Party. Turned Out Great!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smesh

Original poster
Dec 1, 2014
Redondo Beach, California
Had my smoker for a couple of weeks and have been smoking almost daily to prep for a big Christmas party at our new place in Redondo Beach. Man, was it a hit. I love my MES with cold smoker. I have to admit, I wouldn't have felt the same about the MES without the cold smoking kit and the Maverick 733. I think they are both must haves. The cold smoker is only $59.99 shipped from Cabelas, so it's a no-brainer. I'd also like to thank Todd and Rhonda (??) for fixing me up with the Maverick 733. Glad I bought from them. The first one would kill the batteries while it was turned off, so they sent me another unit immediately with a return label so I could keep using the first one until it arrived. Classy folks right there. Second one works fine. Loving the unit and plan to get a second 40".

Smoked Turkey went in at about 8:30am, came out at 2:30pm.

Chocolate covered pretzels with crumbled mesquite smoked bacon.

Smoked Almonds with cayenne pepper dipped in dark Belgium chocolate

These got clobbered pretty fast.

6 different kinds of smoked cheese:

And much, much more. :)

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky