Habanero Garlic Pickles

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here about it.

4 Cups cider vinegar
4 Cups filtered water
1/2 cup of the Ball spice blend
4 chopped Garlic cloves each jar
1/2 sliced Habanero each jar
1/4 cup Monkfruit sweetener
2 lb bag salad cucumbers sliced in half

Soak cucumbers in ice bath for 3 hours. Bring liquid, sugar and Ball spice to boil. Put cucumbers, pepper and garlic in jars. Pour hot liquid in jars and seal. Let set a week. This made about twice as much liquid as was needed for 4 pints.
After trying to figure out how I made these found it further down in my post. I real bad about not writing things down than when turns out good don't know what I did. Think I will cut in half this time as that was twice as much liquid than needed and use a whole pepper in each jar. They where spicy but would like more. Walmart only had some real small cucumbers but Sam's shows to have the salad cuc's I use.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky