Grocery Sales This Week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
It has been awhile since I've posted any because, quite frankly, there's not been much to get even a little excited about and this week is no different with the exception of a couple of things. Food Lion and Lowes Foods both have fresh corn for 25¢/ear for yellow, white, or bi-colored. Food Lion also has leg quarters in 10 lb. bags for $4.90 each Friday-Monday only, 80/20 burger for $3.49/lb. all week, and whole seedless watermelons for $3.99/each all week.

Kroger has baby back ribs for $2.99/lb. which is just an OK price, not spectacular...

Sales around here suck as of late.

I just go to Aldis and look for the 30% and 50% off stickers and stock up big.

Reactions: JLeonard
Savealot in my area of Ohio has T bones this week for $4.99 and Porterhouse for $5.99. I’ll be smoking Groebel corned beef for pastrami this weekend. Picked up those points a month ago @ $1.99 / lbs. Bought 14 of them lol. I love sales

Last edited:
It has been awhile since I've posted any because, quite frankly, there's not been much to get even a little excited about and this week is no different with the exception of a couple of things. Food Lion and Lowes Foods both have fresh corn for 25¢/ear for yellow, white, or bi-colored. Food Lion also has leg quarters in 10 lb. bags for $4.90 each Friday-Monday only, 80/20 burger for $3.49/lb. all week, and whole seedless watermelons for $3.99/each all week.

Kroger has baby back ribs for $2.99/lb. which is just an OK price, not spectacular...
Eggs down to $1.24 a dozen at Aldi here in CT.

Reactions: JLeonard
Just got back from our local Hannafords.

Butts - .99/lb.
St. Luis cut ribs - 2.99/lb.

Reactions: jcam222
Food Lion has BB for .99 lb this week(limit 2) and 10lb bag of leg quarters @ .59 lb.
Chuck roast 5.99 lb and country style ribs for 2.59 lb.
Not as good as some of the Kroger sales but a great price to stock up on BB.

Keith

Food Lion has BB for .99 lb this week(limit 2) and 10lb bag of leg quarters @ .59 lb.
Chuck roast 5.99 lb and country style ribs for 2.59 lb.
Not as good as some of the Kroger sales but a great price to stock up on BB.

Keith
Thanks Keith. I haven't really kept up with this thread because there never seems to be any good deals. The BB is a good one, though...

Fry's Market is the name of our local Kroger affiliate. They have blackberry's on sale this week for 99¢ per 6oz basket, about as good as it gets. I already have a pretty good supply of berries vac-sealed in my freezer for smoothies and sugar free pie, that's what replaced cigarettes and whisky after last years triple bypass surgery. Blackerry is my favorite, might take a stab at some sugar-free jam. Got some 99¢ lb BB's that'll go on the kettle today, strawberry pie for dessert.

DSCN4390.JPG

Fry's Market is the name of our local Kroger affiliate. They have blackberry's on sale this week for 99¢ per 6oz basket, about as good as it gets. I already have a pretty good supply of berries vac-sealed in my freezer for smoothies and sugar free pie, that's what replaced cigarettes and whisky after last years triple bypass surgery. Blackerry is my favorite, might take a stab at some sugar-free jam. Got some 99¢ lb BB's that'll go on the kettle today, strawberry pie for dessert.

View attachment 694085
Dang Ray! Thats a pretty pie. A cup of coffee and a big slab would make me a happy boy.

Jim

Reactions: sawhorseray
Fry's Market is the name of our local Kroger affiliate. They have blackberry's on sale this week for 99¢ per 6oz basket
They had the same deal a couple of weeks ago, but with a digital coupon and I was able to grab some. Wish they were again this week...

Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky