grilled shrimp wiki added

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fftwarren

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
just added a wiki of our favorite grilled shrimp. Our family has been using this recipe for many decades. My parents have been using it for at least 2 decades and they got the recipe from my great uncle that had been using it for many years(not sure how many) before that. He owned a restaurant in the french quarter back when my parents were kids. 

Hope you guys enjoy them as much as we do. Feel free to add your own touch to it if you like, although you don't need to because they are great just as the recipe says.

Sounds delicious!  Never woulda thought of using anchovies with shrimp...or really in anything other than caesar dressing!  :-)  Definitely will give it a try soon tho.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky