Grilled Pizza's Round 2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks fantastic!! I love my cheese on pizza to get a good brown cripsiness to it. Those are perfect for me.

Thanks Jeff! Learned from another forum member its best to use whole milk mozzarella rather than the pre-shredded bagged stuff you get from the store. I could def tell a difference. Love the crispiness on the top too!

I love pizza, but that stuffed garlic cheese bread has me drooling.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris! The bread was awesome kind of made it up on the fly. Used pizza dough and kind of threw some stuff in there and closed it up. Will do it again for sure.

I think the manufactures name is sky flame. I bought it off amazon. Comes with the dome, a thermometer, and a pizza stone.
I checked out the Sky Flame Pizza Oven and the price on Amazon was $150.00.

Seems like it works fine but I used fire brick and a 1/4" steel plate to create my oven.

Much less expensive and results were awesome.

Check it out,

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky