Grilled Herb Chicken and Sausage with Onions/Bell Pepper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sidestepped the smoker today and fired up the grill for a nice dinner of Grilled Herb Chicken and Sausage with Onions/Bell Peppers.

Menu
Grilled Herb Chicken
Grilled Sausage with Onions/Bell Pepper
Southwestern Vegetable Medley
Fresh Guacamole and Tortilla Chips

Grilled Herb Chicken and Sausage with Onions/Bell Pepper

4syyf2p.jpg

UtL8G9D.jpg

XYzZVhd.jpg

DnSDVzq.jpg

Nocuqej.jpg

Southwestern Vegetable Medley

2 cans Green Beans
1 can Whole Corn
1 can Black Beans
1 can Rotel
1C coarse chopped Onion
1.5C coarse chopped Bell Pepper
1T minced Garlic
1C Chicken Broth
4T Butter
1T each Salt, Cumin
3T Lime Juice
Combine veggies, broth and butter, cook till onions are slightly softened
Add spices to taste and simmer to finish

c3tziU5.jpg

WYbWakZ.jpg

Fresh Guacamole with Tortilla Chips

8 fresh Avocados, mashed
1C each, fine chopped Onions, Bell Pepper, Tomato
1 minced Jalepeno
1T minced Garlic
Salt, Cumin, crushed Red Pepper and Lime juice to taste
Combine all together, chunky or smooth consistency as desired

blOuiXL.jpg

The Finale

pJtkPKn.jpg

Wow Chile! That looks amazing. Nice work!
Thanks, appreciate it.
Looks great, as usual Chili! That chicken looks delicious. Did you make the sausage links?
Thanks Inda.
No the sausage is a local brand, Conecuh.
It is THE favorite brand down here, really great sausage.

That looks like a great meal. I think we'll do that guacamole recipe, thanks for posting that. Your chicken has a great color, looks delicious.

It looks fantastic as always John!
Very delicious looking meal!
Congrats on making the carousel!
Al

How many people are you feeding chili? That's allot of food, and it all looks delicious. Another chapter to add to your cookbook.

Point for sure.

Chris

Nice. I follow you on the PFF as well.
Thanks, both and there.
LMAO! That gave me a grin, nice work.
That looks like a great meal. I think we'll do that guacamole recipe, thanks for posting that. Your chicken has a great color, looks delicious.
Appreciate it, thank you.
We love our guacamole.
I'd eat a plate of that meal any day. Looks real good to me.
I really like that giacamole recipe too. I'll be trying that one.
Gary
Thanks Gary.
It looks fantastic as always John!
Very delicious looking meal!
Congrats on making the carousel!
Al
Thank you Al.
How many people are you feeding chili? That's allot of food, and it all looks delicious. Another chapter to add to your cookbook.

Point for sure.

Chris
Appreciate it Chris.
I'm generally cooking dinner for 5 adults and two sassy midgets.

Plus I love my leftovers, e.g. today's lunch was burritos.
Chopped chicken, onions, bell peppers and spices, fried the chicken for some nice crisp crunchy edges, top with cheese.
Cook some tortillas and it's on!

9wE5rMM.jpg

Chile That does make me want to eat it,drooling just seeing it going round and round Points
Richie

That's one heck of a plate of food you have going on there. Then again come to think of it. You always have some killer dishes that comes out of your kitchen. Almost forgot one thing - POINT - And keep them coming Sir

Chile That does make me want to eat it,drooling just seeing it going round and round Points
Richie
Thank you Richie.
Wow you went all out. Looks fantastic
Thanks, glad you like it.
That's one heck of a plate of food you have going on there. Then again come to think of it. You always have some killer dishes that comes out of your kitchen. Almost forgot one thing - POINT - And keep them coming Sir
Appreciate it, too kind.

Chile another great looking plate, Love the guacamole, going to try your recipe on the family here soon. Definite like and congrats on your carousel ride..

Chile you eat like a king. What does one have to do to get to join your merry band of foragers? Thanks for posting that. Gets me all fired up to grill.

George

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky