Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jake, Chic-fil-A has got nothing on that. Looks great and those Hawaiian rolls are our favorite. Does that ranch have any heat? I may grab a bottle the next time I get to Kroger.
Thanks bud. The ranch doesn't have any noticeable heat to me. Flavor is great though
5F77E87F-CCDD-68A7-4CA1-A4AC14AD0BE0-1080.jpeg

Good looking chicken and nice sammy. Love those onion rings. Tried to get a friend to split that box with me but did not want to. 10 lb's wont fit in freezer.
Thanks Brian. There are 5 2lb bags in that box if it makes your decision an easier. Beer battered

Awesome looking sandwich Jake! Buffalo chicken, bacon, Hawaiian rolls, what’s not to love? I’d be all over that meal.

The poblano ranch sounds good too.
Thanks Joe. Turned out pretty good.

Wow Jake, that looks outstanding. Beautiful chicken and I'd imagine awesome flavor but I gotta agree with Jerry. Those onion rings are screaming at me!! Nice job my friend.

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
Wow Jake, that looks outstanding. Beautiful chicken and I'd imagine awesome flavor but I gotta agree with Jerry. Those onion rings are screaming at me!! Nice job my friend.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Those are the best store bought rings I've found

Thanks Robert. Those are the best store bought rings I've found

We don't have a Sam's Club membership but we do Have a Costco membership and I'm due for a Costco run. Might just have to look and see if they have anything similar. I've tried making them myself from scratch and about the only thing I accomplished making was a huge mess.

Robert

Nice job on that sammie heck I could eat those thighs right off the grill no roll needed a course would have to have some of those onion rings too. We buy them all the time from Sam's.

Warren

Reactions: TNJAKE
We don't have a Sam's Club membership but we do Have a Costco membership and I'm due for a Costco run. Might just have to look and see if they have anything similar. I've tried making them myself from scratch and about the only thing I accomplished making was a huge mess.

Robert
These have the perfect batter to onion ratio which is hard to find pre made. I bet Costco has similar

Nice job on that sammie heck I could eat those thighs right off the grill no roll needed a course would have to have some of those onion rings too. We buy them all the time from Sam's.

Warren
Thanks Warren I snuck a couple bites right off the grill. Those onion rings are awesome

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky