Griddle Tuna

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey I grew up putting ketchup on my steaks. Nostalgia or something, I still enjoy it on occasion.
I have to admit that when I make cheese steaks I have to put ketchup on it.

Thanks for the likes and comments everybody!

Looks Great !!
I like Tuna any way, but my Son used to make me some that was rare inside. It was awesome!!
My grill won't get as hot as his did, so I can't get the outside done without getting the inside done too much.
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Looks Great !!
I like Tuna any way, but my Son used to make me some that was rare inside. It was awesome!!
My grill won't get as hot as his did, so I can't get the outside done without getting the inside done too much.
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks, there is nothing like a griddle to get a good outside sear on fish. Always stuck to the grates on a grill no matter what I did and usually resulted in over cooking.

Great minds must think alike, or one great mind and one not so great, but I have fresh yellowfin tuna steaks in the refrigerator right now waiting to be cooked tonight or tomorrow night. We're with your wife, rare to medium rare at the most...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky