Greetings from North Idaho (gods country)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

barberikbbq

Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
Hello one and all! I'm, Erik from coeur d Alene, Idaho. I'm the erik in my member name. I'm married to the most amazing woman in the world, barb.. Hence our name barberik! Bbq is a huge part of our household. Thank goodness I have a wife who embraces my passion for it. We own an arsenal of equipment :grilling_smilie: , starting from smallest to largest,: lodge cast hibachi style sportsman style grill, cookshack sm025 electric smoker, weber performer, weber smokey mountain bullet 22.5, weber genesis , custom built 4' long hibachi, my newest addiction is a Rec tec pellet grill,and last bust not least a custom built santa maria style pit, Scottsdale edition by Arizona BBQ Outfitters. I have been involved with bbq for over 35 years (I'm 44 years old) it's a love that has grown into an obsession ! thanks for the opportunity of joining this forum.::yahoo:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums Erik!  Congrats on the new Rec Tec!  I bought one in April and really love it.  You've found the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc.  There are plenty of friendly, knowledgeable folks here who really enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input here, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky