Greetings from Alaska

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

akryan

Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Wasilla, AK
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan and I currently live in Wasilla Alaska. I grew up in East Texas and was stationed in Arkansas for ten years so i have defiantly had some good BBQ.  I built my first smoker last spring and really put it to use this summer. I just got a 500gallon propane tank and i am very excited to start my next build, this one will be the all out big daddy for me. i look forward to sharing my build with y'all and learning what i can!

Glad you joined us Ryan, :welcome1: from North Dakota!
Looking forward to your next build, have any pictures of your first owe to share with us?

Hello Ryan...Welcome to the group!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.  Good luck with your build project, and remember we love to see your pics!

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky