Green mountain grill pizza oven attachment quesiton

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjoff

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 4, 2009
Elk Grove CA
I currenently have a Daniel Boone that has given me headaches from day 1. (customer service has been great with quickly sending me parts) it is always one thing or another since i bought it. I have the pizza oven attachment which i really like using. I am lookin at purchasing a new pellet smoker and have narrowed it down to the RecTec 590 or 700, the Grilla Silverback or Camp Chef woodwind 36. My question is does anyone have any of the smokers and the pizza oven attachment? if so does it work on your smoker if it does did it fit with no issues or require modifications to work with your smoker?

I currenently have a Daniel Boone that has given me headaches from day 1. (customer service has been great with quickly sending me parts) it is always one thing or another since i bought it. I have the pizza oven attachment which i really like using. I am lookin at purchasing a new pellet smoker and have narrowed it down to the RecTec 590 or 700, the Grilla Silverback or Camp Chef woodwind 36. My question is does anyone have any of the smokers and the pizza oven attachment? if so does it work on your smoker if it does did it fit with no issues or require modifications to work with your smoker?
I have the rectec 700 and it works and fits awesome!

I have the rectec 700 and it works and fits awesome!
1643496916917.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky