Great Friends, Great time, And Tomahawk Rib Eyes on The Santa Maria (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am a fan of the KISS methodology when cooking,a simple 3 course is perfect.I am also a fan of fine meals as displayed in this thread.

Interestingly enough, I'm getting to be the same way. Sure, it's fun to do a massive meal sometimes with tons of different offerings, but for the most part, we've gotten to where we enjoy a more simplistic approach.

Great work Robert,and I'd let Zach @Misplaced Nebraskan share duties more often if I were you.

Oh he has unlimited access to and or all of my grills any time he wants to come cook for us. It's still hard for me to step back but having Zach at the helm makes it a lot easier. I know he will put the love into the food....and he did not disappoint this time!!

Still basking on those steaks,
Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky