Graduation/Going Away Pork-A-Palooza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job bud. Everything looks delicious. I use paper for my ribs also. Love it. Good on you for doing something nice for the young fella. Benning is hot as hell in the summer. It's where I went to basic. Tell him to enjoy Sand Hill lmao

Thanks Jake. I will let him know what you said lol

Reactions: TNJAKE
Wow John. Excellent cook and an amazing gesture for Timothy. No question he appreciates his "adopted" parents a bunch and he'll remember this meal for a long time. Great job all around my friend!!

Robert

Robert appreciate it my friend. He had a great time and luckily all the food turned out great!

Excellent cook John and more importantly, that is a great gesture for Timothy!

That’s mighty nice of you and Timothy seems like an exceptional young man.

Thanks Joe! Really enjoyed the ribs. First time I haven't had any PP leftovers off a butt in a long time!

Everything looks great John! I know he'll remember that for a long time. It's very nice of you to do this for him, and a great send off. The world needs more gestures like this, now more than ever.
I use the butcher paper on Briskets, haven't tried on ribs. Next time I'm gonna try it on ribs. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Thanks Mike! Try out the paper for sure! I used to be the same way and only used it on brisket but I really enjoy it on ribs. Wont be going back to foil!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky