Got another grill...clearance Lowes tabletop propane steak grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
last week there was a thread on various grills to use for steaks and the like. after bragging on my 7+ year old charbroil x200 grill-to go. I went out to the patio to fire it up for a couple of t-bones and the regulator took a shit. still not bad for 7+ years of service. I has been a great grill for patio, boat, and 4-wheelin. it gets hotter than hell + 5 degrees.after the toil of loading my 560 for 2 steaks I said no more. On my saturday visit to lowes and obligatory browse through the grill section. I was thinking of dropping coin on a weber Q1200. ($259.00) I looked on the shelf and they had three of these (charbroil) on the shelf with a $119.00 clearance tag. couldn't justify and extra benjamin on the weber when my charbroil has served me so well. it would have been almost 1/2 that to get a new regulator and infra-red grate. this grill was not even listed in stock at my local lowes..... you mileage may vary but highly recommended for a portable. chrbroil grill-to-go x200.
IMG-3911.JPG
IMG-3912.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky