Good To Be Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bruce b

Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Utica, MI
Hey everyone, my name is Bruce B and I live in Utica, MI. I have been doing BBQ for the past 5 years, I have two WSM's, a Weber 22 1/2 Kettle and the obligatory Weber gasser, and I am on a KCBS competition team with 2 guys from Ohio, our team name is North Coast BBQ Society, we did 3 comps last year and cashed in all 3, No GC' or RGC's yet but several top 5's and top 10's in individual categories.

On a personal note I am 53 YOA and I am a retired police officer, retired in 2003 after 27 years on the department, the last 11 as Chief. Married with one daughter; I BBQ, play golf, swim in my pool and keep the lawn looking "half-way" decent.

Looking forward to sharing with all of you.

Bruce B

Hey Bruce:

Welcome to SMF. You will find a lot of useful information here from some very nice people.

Enjoy your stay.

Ron

Welcome Bruce, you joined up quick, i met bruce at our rib comp this past sat. great bunch of guys, lots of knowledge to give back, look forward to your posts
icon_mrgreen.gif

Welcome Bruce, Nice to have you on the forum. Please feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, or simply draw from the knowledge provided by the friendly folks on the forum.

Bill

Bruce so glad you are here. We needed an other person from Michigan. I believe with all those from Michigan we need to relocate the capital of BBQ to Michigan!

Welcome aboard, and thanks for your service in protecting and serving

Welcome Bruce -

Good to have you aboard! Sounds like you might be able to teach us a thing or two. Don't forget to shrare your recipes!

BTW - What's YOA mean?
icon_redface.gif

With that kind of experience, you should be giving us tips! Welcome to the forum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky