GOOD BUY ON FOODSAVER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks! I bought it! I'm hoping it uses the same bags as the POS I bought at Sam's because I have alot of that left.

YES it will use the same bags

go to the link and learn to work it it is the same thing

you will be a lot happier with this one pm me if you need to know anything about it

when u get it go ahead and clean it the way he shows in the video and your set good luck

http://www.vacuumpacker.com/index.php  

Good buy. Your lucky I didnt get up earlier today I would of snagged it
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

I got the foodsaver yesterday. I just got around to trying it out and I can't get it to work. I put in the bag, making sure it was over the little brown piece, it made noise but no action. The green light on the right doesn't come on. Also, no heat. I'm sure there is any easy explanation. Here are some pictures, hopefully one of you guys can help a blonde girl out!

ef9e2605_IMG_7822.jpg

e244a099_IMG_7823.jpg

8fc9a5f6_IMG_7825.jpg

Thanks aeroforce, I figured out how to seal, but it is barely vacuuming, so I cleaned the little sponge thing inside of it, not any better. Also the blade that cuts a roll isn't working well. I emailed the guy I bought it from and awaiting his reply. OMG, me and these crazy things!

If all else fails send that back and buy a brand new one from Vac U Pac. Of another Ebay one.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky