Gonna cook up a slab of spare ribs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Your ribs look fantastic!

I love the bark on them!

My wife is the same way, she likes hers more done than me.

Point for some delicious looking ribs!

Al
Thanks, Al. 

You know how some folks want to be able to twist a rib bone and pull it out? I personally think that is too well done, tho most backyard chefs I know are shooting for just that. 

I like mine the way Ollie Gates always cooked his; tender, but you still had to bite them off the bone. 

Nice job! Id eat them.
Thank you, sir. 
beercheer.gif

Those look mighty terrific from here Geezer! I'm like you...prefer a little tug on the meat. But since Mrs. Red :wife: prefers fall off the bone, I usually over cook mine too. Around here, "Compromise" means we have what she wants...:biggrin:

Point!

Red

Last edited:
Those look mighty terrific from here Geezer! I'm like you...prefer a little tug on the meat. But since Mrs. Red
wife.gif
prefers fall off the bone, I usually over cook mine too. Around here, "Compromise" means we have what she wants...
biggrin.gif

Point!

Red
Ayup. It beats getting killed in ones sleep. 
icon_eek.gif

ROTF.gif

And thank you for the point, kind sir. 

I was going to make ribs this weekend freezing rain was holding me back though. Ribs are definitely my favorite BBQ. Looks great, POINT!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky