Gonna build an ugly barrell smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
just one, make sure you have enough draft on the bottom. A couple 3/4" nipples with ball valves is better than one large one. I have three on mine. Ball valves are important so you can control your flow.

mstrmike> were are you located...If you are close enough, I wouldn't mind giving you a hand on that build....if you could use one ?
beercheer.gif

OOP's, a little to far for a UDS build party. Wish I could give you a hand with it. When you do get it built don't forget to post some Q-views....I love to see others ideals on builds.....Shoneyboy BTW: " Happy New Years"

Here is a video on how I built mine.  Not a step by step but will give you general Idea.

Thanks for the input I'll add an additional wire shelf for a water pan. Im thinking about 2 inches above coal basket.

One thing I forgot to mention is using a UDS as a grill also. I put my fire basket up higher and move my other grill to the top. Works out great.

fbf28720_ongrill.jpg

Thanks everyone I think (not good for me).. i have a plan I've read and searched sights and links for more hours than it should take to build it. I'll try and post some pictures and updates when i get the barrell i ordered.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky