GMG Davy Crockett

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teflonkoss

Original poster
May 26, 2017
Hey all. I'm selling a twice used GMG DC pellet grill. I have it on a cart from Harbor Freight that I will include to make it a more usable height. There is a small dent on the edge of the hopper that doesn't affect operation and is barely noticeable. Grill works great, I really like it. In fact, I just smoked an apple pie on it last night, but I want a Yoder more. I'm located north of Pittsburgh.

Any questions, please ask. Price might be negotiable. Description below:

The Davy Crockett model is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and our new open flame technology grease tray. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it's perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it! The Davy Crockett weighs 57 pounds and features fold-able legs so that it can be easily placed in the trunk of any car.

Pics: 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky