Glazier 1/4 pound Jumbos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
I love Glazier frankfurters.

Sold just about everywhere, but never see the 1/4 pound ones regularly.

Saw some today, grabbed the and even got a Veteran's discount.

Must have been my hat that tipped them off.

Never seen them before, but I do love me some hot dogs.... or frankfurters. First time I encountered a red hot dog was in Nacogdoches, Texas when I was about ... oh lets call it 12-13 years old. Enjoy!

Reactions: bill ace 350
They are so good....

Attachments

• Franks-Jumbo-2.jpg
    Franks-Jumbo-2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: chopsaw
They also make pickled eggs, pickled sausage, bologna, jerky, summer sausage, sticks....

Great products.

They also make pickled eggs, pickled sausage, bologna, jerky, summer sausage, sticks....

Great products.

I was looking at the online store as I’d love to try these dogs. Shipping pretty high. I may do so anyway if I can’t find near me.

I was looking at the online store as I’d love to try these dogs. Shipping pretty high. I may do so anyway if I can’t find near me.
It does seem high.....

Since i can get their products locally, i always have a jar of their pickled eggs and pickled sausage at work for when i forget my lunch. good for me, not my coworkers....

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky