• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Glad to join the group

firedog76

Joined Oct 19, 2012
Hello all, I'm Kevin coming to you from Henderson Nevada (Las Vegas). I've been a member for over a year now but am just getting around to introducing myself. I've been been a Firefighter for 40 years now, 20 in the Air Force and 20 here in Nevada. Hence my firedog 76 nickname. In my military time I've been stationed in both South Carolina and Virginia and exposed to varying styles of BBQ. Oh yea, I'm originally from Tulsa Ok, just down the road from Jeff, so my tastes and knowledge of BBQ is all over the place. I currently possess a BBQ Grillware propane smoker. It was purchased at Lowes about 5 years ago. So it has lots of miles on it. A lot of the recipes and direction have come from this group, so I thank you all. I look forward to getting to know you all better and participate as much as I can. Que on my friends.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hi Kevin...glad you're finally checking in!  I live near Tulsa myself.  Looking forward to seeing some of your qview, and just ask anytime you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.