Glad to find a smoking home

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dsrt_dwllr

Original poster
Dec 24, 2005
San Jose, California
My name is DJ.
Even out here in California we have some folks that like to smoke, I do, no matter the weather or time of year, some of my best suppers have been at nine at night.

I currently have a Charbroil gas grill, (under a cover) reserved for a quick backup or unexpected massess. (didn't see daylight last 6 months)

A Weber performer which I love for grilling, mostly indirect.

Last summer I bought a Charbroil offset smoker which I love, except it is way too small, and I finally got into real smoking.

Cook outdoors at least once a week, rain or shine, and am happy to be here.

Thanks

DJ, Welcome to Smoking Meat Fourms, glad that you found your way to the Best Smoking Forum on the net.
Going with a smoker and then finding out that it is too small is one of the facts of life for those that practice the Art of the Thin Blue Smoke. I would be safe to say that a lot of us had wished our first smoker was larger than what it is/was.

There is lot to see and a lot to learn from reading these forums, I know that you will learn a lot, especially if you sign up for the eCourse that TulsaJeff has put together.

Hiya, DJ! Welcome to the friendliest and most informative smoking forum on the net! I am sure you will gather a great deal of information here and contribute from your experience as well! Looking forward to your posts!
Monty

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky