Glad I found you!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
Omak,Washington,U.S.A.
What an amazing place! Tried and true recipes.Real recipes with dialog. Real people willing to share their experiences whether good or not so perfect.

I have been cruzin' for a few days on your pages. I have found great stuff here.

(not the foam you seal your walls with either)

I checked in "the 5 day school" and I am awaiting graduation. When I get my diploma, I will venture out and try not to ask too many dumb questions.

I have been BBQin' and Smoking meats/fish etc for several years. All my trials have been

"seat of the pants" so to speak. Back of the bottle recipes etc. Watching BBQ contests on the tube.

Bobby Flay, Food TV etc. Not knowing any different, I thought my stuff was pretty edible.

I am impressed, to say the least, with the attention to detail I have found in your posts.

I may be an old dog, but I promise I will learn new tricks from all of you.

Smack me when I say something stupid. Positive criticism is always welcome here.

Thanks to the boss for lettin' me in your world. Thanks to you too. Dave

PS, Winter is startin'. BBQ is in the barn. Smoker might be comin out for turkey day. Depends if it is

0 deg. and snowing. Will take pics if all goes well. 

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Dave welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find there's no such thing as a dumb question here. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here with us. You will have to have a BBQ for your graduation from the 5 day class.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky