Giving it away

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So I have this thing I invented... basically a big all steel cooking chamber with a smaller all steel box attached to it; in the small box you build a fire and put different sorts of food into the cooking chamber...meat would be good cooked this way... I call it the "slow method of cooking - no gas" or you can just use the acronym S M O C-N G pronounced "smoking".

Now I just need help with ideas of what to cook on it... I heard of an idea these guys just came up with that is meat with bacon wrapped around it....

^^^^
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
^^^^

It's totally preposterous that these guys would take credit for a food they probably learned to make right HERE on this site!!!

Sorry to revive such an old thread but i just went to wiki and re-added this paragraph that Dude added long ago but was missing - 

"There is some confusion about who the actual inventor of this creation actually is. It's easy to see that BBQ and meat smoking enthusiasts have been creating a dish called a "Fatty" or "Fattie" for years. On a popular forum called "Smoking Meat Forums" http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175 there are people who have been creating these little gems of meat and bacon with a whole variety of fillings for many many years."

We'll see if it stays.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky