• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GIVEAWAY for Inkbrid Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P

Inkbirdbbq

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
GIVEAWAY for Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHP-1P has ended. BIG Congratulations to the winner DrewJ DrewJ !!Please send me a msg to claim your prize.:emoji_blush: :emoji_sun_with_face: :emoji_sun_with_face: :emoji_sun_with_face:
Offer 15% OFF CODE for friends who didn't win! Will SAVE $3.3!:emoji_sun_with_face:Perfect gift for your family and friends.:emoji_sun_with_face:
15% CODE: MDEFTFPB
amazon" style="max-width:120px">
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,Good morning!
Inkbird would like to offer a free Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer here!Rechargeable Battery, the battery could last 11 hours with backlight once fully charged.Calibration, Magnet, Backlight.Easy Operation & Convenient Storage.
Rules: Please comment below what country you come from:emoji_blush:will have a chance to win this $21.99 bbq thermometer.
The winner is randomly picked on Feb 28. GOOD LUCK!
2.jpg

Last edited:

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
United States of America!

Another great offer from a great sponsor. . . Thanks for the opportunity.

Please count me in.

John

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Not entering the raffle. Just wanted to say we are very lucky to have Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq on the board!

Thank you for your support and great products!

udaman

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 31, 2015
thx inkbird a friend just got a smoker, i said to come this site cause u guys have great deals on thermometers, if i win i will pass it along to them
ont canada

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
United States of America!

I'll play along. Thanks for Sponsoring!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.