Giveaway for Inkbird Wifi Sous Vide cooker ISV-100W

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Edit: GIVEAWAY WINNER 🎉

The giveaway has ended. Thank you for sharing these awesome photos! Congratulations to our winner smokepuppet smokepuppet to win the WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-100W!
Please PM me your name and mailing info. I will ship the prize!!!😄

If you're no the lucky one, don't fret.. We apply 15%code2UOA787T for this unit, Deal price 🌈$68.84.

Link: WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-100W

See u next giveaway!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope all of you are safe and have a great and Happy New Year! :emoji_fire: Inkbird would like to giveaway one FREE WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-100W here!

Features:WIFI contral, 1000Watt, Precision Temp and Timer, support Android & IOS!

RULES: Like & Add your food photos in the comments(Unlimited entries per person) will have a chance to win it,One winner will be selected on January 4 randomly.

Good luck!!

WiFi买点+精准买卖点+口味.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky