Giveaway for Inkbird WIFI BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes IBBQ-4T!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
New to the smoking scene...been learning on an electric for the Summer and just got a nice offset. I'd LOVE to start using an Inkbird...thanks for the opportunity!!

:emoji_fire: Giveaway:emoji_fire:You'll get one Inkbird WIFI BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes IBBQ-4T here:emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Features:
:emoji_fire:The battery can last about 26Hrs once fully charged
:emoji_fire:High and low alarm
:emoji_fire:12 different meat preset temp
:emoji_fire:Magnet
:emoji_fire:4 colorful Probes support measure your 4 different meat easily.

Rules: Please like this post and comment. Open to U.S.
Winner will be randomly drawn in Nov 11:emoji_raised_hands:

If you are in the market for a Wifi model bbq thermometer, here is your chance!!:emoji_point_right: PM me to get a 50% off discount code, ONLY $50 can get one:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_fire:
It's a great gift for your friends!

We hope you’ll join us!
GOOD LUCK!!!!

View attachment 469683
Please include me in your giveaway.
Thank you very much.
Dan

Congrats olaf olaf ! You're gonna enjoy it.
Thanks they said I should have it by Thursday so I asked my wife brisket or pulled pork. So pulled pork this weekend. this will work out well for me I kind of put together a sometimes working smoker that is entirely controlled through my phone and internet.

Reactions: MJB05615
Thanks they said I should have it by Thursday so I asked my wife brisket or pulled pork. So pulled pork this weekend. this will work out well for me I kind of put together a sometimes working smoker that is entirely controlled through my phone and internet.
That's great. Let us know how it works. I've got their 6 probe Bluetooth unit, and it's very good. But if the WIFI is real good, I may get it, then I can still monitor when away from the house.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky