Giveaway for Inkbird WIFI BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes IBBQ-4T!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Giveaway for Inkbird WIFI BBQ Thermometer IBBQ-4T has ended. Thx for friends participating!
The winner is olaf olaf:emoji_tada::emoji_tada: Pls PM me your name and mailing info to get your prize. Congratulations !:emoji_loudspeaker::emoji_loudspeaker:

If you're no the lucky one, don't fret.:emoji_sun_with_face: PM me to get a 50% off discount code, ONLY $50 can get one:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_fire:

Features:
:emoji_fire:The battery can last about 26Hrs once fully charged
:emoji_fire:High and low alarm
:emoji_fire:12 different meat preset temp
:emoji_fire:Magnet
:emoji_fire:4 colorful Probes support measure your 4 different meat easily.

Thank you for your kind support and enthusiasm for Inkbird.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:emoji_fire: Giveaway:emoji_fire:You'll get one Inkbird WIFI BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes IBBQ-4T here:emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Rules: Please like this post and comment. Open to U.S.
Winner will be randomly drawn in Nov 11:emoji_raised_hands:

We hope you’ll join us!
GOOD LUCK!!!!

1604735540442.png

Last edited:
I’d love a chance to win if I’m eligible I previously won a Sv machine and it’s working wonderfully, thx you!!

Like heck love this post lol sign me up, im covered when home but not when I’m gone lol

Good reviews on this unit. Count me in please. And thank you for doing these giveaways.

:emoji_fire: Giveaway:emoji_fire:You'll get one Inkbird WIFI BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes IBBQ-4T here:emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Features:
:emoji_fire:The battery can last about 26Hrs once fully charged
:emoji_fire:High and low alarm
:emoji_fire:12 different meat preset temp
:emoji_fire:Magnet
:emoji_fire:4 colorful Probes support measure your 4 different meat easily.

Rules: Please like this post and comment. Open to U.S.
Winner will be randomly drawn in Dec 11:emoji_raised_hands:

If you are in the market for a Wifi model bbq thermometer, here is your chance!!:emoji_point_right: PM me to get a 50% off discount code, ONLY $50 can get one:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_fire:
It's a great gift for your friends!

We hope you’ll join us!
GOOD LUCK!!!!

View attachment 469683
No such thing as too many thermometers, count me in!

Wow, this would even make me a person like me do things right. thank you the chance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky