GIVEAWAY for Inkbird Newest Sous-Vide Vacuum Sealer Machine INK-VS01

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Please count me in! Love all of the Inkbird products I use every week. Was looking into getting a Vacuum sealer recently, so the timing is perfect. Thanks for the chance.

:emoji_fire:GIVEAWAY:emoji_fire: I‘d like to giveaway one Free Inkbird Newest Sous-Vide Vacuum Sealer Machine INK-VS01 here!

KEY FEATURES:
----5X Longer Preservation
----2 Sealing Modes & 1 Button Stop
----Wide Application&Simple Operation
----Dry & Wet Function

RULES: Comment under this post. After receiving the product, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.
Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 26-Aug.

:emoji_boom:ALSO,WE SUPPORT 30% DISCOUNT CODE:emoji_clap:AEXGWEZN:emoji_clap:FOR FRIENDS WHO CAN'T WAIT----DEAL PRICE:$46.19 (REGULAR PRICE:$65.99)

View attachment 459655
Count me in

:emoji_fire:GIVEAWAY:emoji_fire: I‘d like to giveaway one Free Inkbird Newest Sous-Vide Vacuum Sealer Machine INK-VS01 here!

KEY FEATURES:
----5X Longer Preservation
----2 Sealing Modes & 1 Button Stop
----Wide Application&Simple Operation
----Dry & Wet Function

RULES: Comment under this post. After receiving the product, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.
Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 26-Aug.

:emoji_boom:ALSO,WE SUPPORT 30% DISCOUNT CODE:emoji_clap:AEXGWEZN:emoji_clap:FOR FRIENDS WHO CAN'T WAIT----DEAL PRICE:$46.19 (REGULAR PRICE:$65.99)

View attachment 459655
Count me in

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.