GIVEAWAY for Inkbird New Product Digital Instant Read Thermometer BG-HHIC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Inkbird New Product Digital Instant Read Thermometer BG-HHIC released! Easy Operation & High Accuracy!
We'll offer ONE to our Inkbird fans here!!

Key features:
🍗Responds in 3-6 Seconds.
🍗With Calibration,the calibration ranges from -3℃ to 3℃(-5℉~5℉).
🍗Magnetic.
🍗Foldable Probe,Large Screen.Button cell.

Rules: Comment under this post. Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 4-Aug. After receiving the product, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.
Offer a 30% code for it----ONLY $9 on Amazon!!!-----Here is the code: HBZOSPET

View attachment 456327View attachment 456328
count me in thanks

Thanks for the opportunity. This will go well with the instant read thermometer from inkbird I and ordering this weekend.

Please count me in.

I'm in...I promise to only use it for good stuff. :)

Inkbird New Product Digital Instant Read Thermometer BG-HHIC released! Easy Operation & High Accuracy!
We'll offer ONE to our Inkbird fans here!!

Key features:
🍗Responds in 3-6 Seconds.
🍗With Calibration,the calibration ranges from -3℃ to 3℃(-5℉~5℉).
🍗Magnetic.
🍗Foldable Probe,Large Screen.Button cell.

Rules: Comment under this post. Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 4-Aug. After receiving the product, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.
Offer a 30% code for it----ONLY $9 on Amazon!!!-----Here is the code: HBZOSPET

View attachment 456327View attachment 456328
Count me in Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.