GIVEAWAY for Inkbird New Product Digital Instant Read Thermometer BG-HHIC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
The giveaway has ended. Thank you everyone who entered. Congratulations to winner bbqbrett bbqbrett to win the BG-HHIC! Please PM me to redeem your prize. Let's look forward to his sharing of the experience.

Here's 30% off discount code if you're still interested HBZOSPET
ONLY $9 on Amazon!

****************************************************************************************************
Inkbird New Product Digital Instant Read Thermometer BG-HHIC released! Easy Operation & High Accuracy!
We'll offer ONE to our Inkbird fans here!!

Key features:
🍗Responds in 3-6 Seconds.
🍗With Calibration,the calibration ranges from -3℃ to 3℃(-5℉~5℉).
🍗Magnetic.
🍗Foldable Probe,Large Screen.Button cell.

Rules: Comment under this post. Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 4-Aug. After receiving the product, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.

精确校准.jpg
图标功能展示.jpg

Last edited:
Would love yet another great product from Inkbird....Thanks as always for your support of the forum!

I think my current instant read is on the verge, please count me in on this one.

I'd love a chance to check out a new product from Ink Bird.
Thank you.
Dan

Last edited:
Count me in. Would love another Inkbird product to add to my Inkbird collection.

Mike

Cant have to many good things lol thanks again for the giveaway

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.