GEORGIA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was in Cairo today almost went to Thomasville to look at tractors weather had me change my mind

Reactions: Millberry
I’m so tired of being stuck at home!! Once COVID is under control I’ll hit the TN, both PA, the GA and FL gatherings LOL. I went from 40% travel to 0 for the last 11 months.
AMEN---------------------DOUBLE AMEN

Sawdust, Gretna, Wetumpka?
Big city of Quincy?

My mom’s family is from Bainbridge.
Lot of memories of southwest GA—especially fishing on Lake Seminole.
Someone told me not to stop my boat on Lake Seminole. I did. Got stuck. What was the name of that good fish camp there I use to stay at? We would start in Columbus,GA and go through there to get to the ocean at Appalachicola.

Leave the Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill home please. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Hey Dan. That kid on the Banjo works at the Walmart above Gainesville now.. Seriously. That was about 5 years ago anyway. I loved that part of the umovie. He couldn't play the banjo good at all so another man's arms were stuck up his sleeves.

Hey Dan. That kid on the Banjo works at the Walmart above Gainesville now.. Seriously. That was about 5 years ago anyway. I loved that part of the umovie. He couldn't play the banjo good at all so another man's arms were stuck up his sleeves.
Can we bring Mad Dog 20 20?

Someone told me not to stop my boat on Lake Seminole. I did. Got stuck. What was the name of that good fish camp there I use to stay at? We would start in Columbus,GA and go through there to get to the ocean at Appalachicola.

Jack Wingate’s Fishing Lodge/Campground.

Wingate's was closed for a long time but I understand it is back open again with new owners but that's all I know about it. Oh I also know it's not far from me I can get there faster than I can get to Bainbridge

Thanks-----2 of the "locks" on the Chattahoochee are broken and they don't have the funds to fix them....DANG!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky