GEORGIA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Buford, GA
C'mon folks--Let me know who is from GEORGIA--There has to be a few. If enough, we need a get-to-gather! A "gathering" of the rednecks !

Reactions: MJB05615
I'm here as always Charlie. Hopefully more Georgians or nearby friends in neighboring states will chime in.
A "gathering" may be on the Horizon, if there are more than 3 or 4 of us, lol.

If the covid goes away there will be one in N FL just south of Bainbridge probably in April

If the covid goes away there will be one in N FL just south of Bainbridge probably in April

Sawdust, Gretna, Wetumpka?
Big city of Quincy?

My mom’s family is from Bainbridge.
Lot of memories of southwest GA—especially fishing on Lake Seminole.

Reactions: Millberry
Y'all are welcome at our gathering in tennessee in may if covid is better
Thanks Jake. I've been reading that thread about the Tennessee gathering. It's possible in May, if Covid is over of course. How far of a drive from Atlanta do you think it would be?

I'm here as always Charlie. Hopefully more Georgians or nearby friends in neighboring states will chime in.
A "gathering" may be on the Horizon, if there are more than 3 or 4 of us, lol.

3 or 4? Gotta start some where. Because of covid we only had 4 members show this year. Still had a blast. Hell, if only 1 or 2 show up. Have one.

I’m so tired of being stuck at home!! Once COVID is under control I’ll hit the TN, both PA, the GA and FL gatherings LOL. I went from 40% travel to 0 for the last 11 months.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky