G'day folks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jord hawkins

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 5, 2007
Bowmanville, ON
Hey there,

I'm relatively new to the world of smoking meat having only done a limited amount using home-made foil pouches of chips on my gas-fired bbq. I'm looking into picking up an electric smoker to help move to the next level.

This site looks like a GREAT resource for me and anyone who wants to learn the ropes.

Thanks to all the contributors.

Cheers,

Jord

welcome to SMF Jord ...lots of great info and peeps here ,
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Most definitely came to the right place ... welcome to SMF!

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think you are a candidate for Jeff's free 5 day e-course ... lots of useful info there.

Lots of folks here with answers and suggestions.

Check out the various strings ... loads of info there.

Take care!

Welcome to the forum Jord. Always glad to have new people. Read all your interests and post questions.. someone will be along soon to get you an answer.

Keep Smokin

Happy you found us, Jord!

Where do you hail from?

We pride ourselves on being the friendliest little spot on the 'net dedicated to the art of smoking meat. If you have a question please ask. If you have something to share please do!

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

In the short time I've been perusing the boards I've come to the realization that I will very soon be completely addicted to smoking foods....

howdy, gald you finaly found us, we have been waiting.

if your anything like me wheni first joined (and still do) i spend hours on here searching all the information and learning as much as i could. i would get so drunk reading, i would be up all night!!!

Didn't anyone tell you smoking was addictive. Once you get started, you're hooked for life. All your neighbors start coming over to "talk". You'll always want to eat. And you might even start smoking things you've never smoked before. Be careful, you might even get someone you love addicted too.

Nice to see you on the forum Jord. I hope you enjoy yourself and will feel free to share your experiences as you learn from the experiences of the friendly folks here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky