GARLIC BOMB!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They're pricey.. but good... and easier then buying a meat grinder and a brisket and trying to make my own LOL

giphy.gif

Damn that burger looks good but that sauce..,I would be all over that! Fine cook my friend thank you for sharing!

Reactions: kilo charlie
View attachment 496816

Damn that burger looks good but that sauce..,I would be all over that! Fine cook my friend thank you for sharing!

HAHA ! Thank you! And yes.. the sauce is definitely on the list for other things as well.. and as someone else mentioned.. maybe adding some parmesan to the mix!

Dude I checked out that vampire pulled pork you did as well. Def on my list to try!

I jam as many garlic cloves in a pork shoulder as I can fit and when I pull it, I squish the roasted garlic into the meat.. with the salt/pepper rub.. it all balances out and I'm telling you.. it's SO delicious!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky