GARLIC BOMB!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
GARLIC BOMB!

Inspired by a Nicole Cook recipe.

I started with some store bought brisket burgers and stuffed them with a mixture of cream cheese, minced garlic and Italian Seasoning. The burgers then went into the 225F smoker along with some thick cut bacon seasoned with garlic powder and black pepper.

20210515_183224.jpg

Meanwhile, the Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce was made with garlic powder, minced garlic, heavy cream, salt, black pepper and fresh chopped parsley.

20210515_172914.jpg

When the burgers were nearly done some garlic seasoned steak fries took a ride in the air fryer.

All said and done, both buns were spread with the Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce, then the burger with some melted Chipotle Cheese, the garlic and black pepper bacon, butter lettuce then the top bun.
The fries were topped with the burger sauce, chopped up bacon and some green onions.

20210515_190834.jpg

20210515_191155.jpg

Yes.. I agree about the Parmesan.. it would help thicken it up too... I was following the recipe for the first time.. now adjustments can be made! Haha

Reactions: bigfurmn
Please tell me... The garlic cream sauce. What goes into it???
Well I did link it in my first post but here ya go

CREAMY GARLIC BURGER SAUCE
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 cups heavy cream
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup water
  1. In a saucepan, boil 1/4 cup of water over medium heat.
  2. Stir in the minced garlic and garlic powder. Boil until the water is nearly evaporated, about 5 minutes. It's okay for some water to remain, but you want very little.
  3. Stir in the heavy cream, Parsley, salt, and pepper.
  4. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and 1/4 cup of water and stir until dissolved. Add to the cream mixture.
  5. Continue boiling, stirring constantly, until thickened. About 3 minutes.
  6. Remove from heat. It will continue to thicken upon cooling.

Reactions: bigfurmn
That looks and sounds great we really like garlic so gonna have to try the sauce for sure

Reactions: kilo charlie
Sorry I must have missed that. As you know Kilo it was my son's bday party, might have had a drink or two 😂. Thank you. I am going to try that on steak soon.

No problem! How did your brisket turn out?

Sounds good but I'd be leaching garlic from my pores for days!...JJ

You say that like it's a bad thing?

That looks and sounds great we really like garlic so gonna have to try the sauce for sure

Let us know what you think!

I keep saying that to my wife, she still disagrees with me. 😂 👍

Damn, that all looks killer!!!

Thank you! Hopefully you will be able to convince her to try this!

Wow! That burger looks good! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I will definitely try it!

Thank you! It's my pleasure to share good stuff!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky