Frozen Burgers in My Ninja

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good looking burgers John, but the taters got me drooling.

Thank You Jack!!!
Oh Yeah---I love those Taters---Like Huge Tater Cups!
However Soft inside & crisp & Buttery on the outside!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm late to the party on this one John. Those Burgers look perfectly cooked, as usual. I could go for all of those meals too! And I agree the Taters are trying to steal the show. Great work.

Thank You Pete!!
Actually The Burgers could be better over wood or Charcoal, but not worth my struggling to get in & out with oxygen & other problems. These are better than any other way I've ever had, and I don't have to go far.
Yes they are quick too, and Mrs Bear says the Non-stick really is a breeze to clean.
Note: Oxygen & Fire are not a good mix.
And Yes we always plan an extra Baked Tater for my next day slices.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thanks for the reply John, I thought that might be the case about the burgers. I recently purchased a family package of chicken drums and want to make "chicken wing" drumsticks, which I have done in the oven with a somewhat of success. (actual chicken wings are more expensive than drums) Now using the Ninja, I suspect the "chicken wing drums" will be even better.

On a different note, sorry if I am late to the party but it sounds like you're on oxygen. In a former life I worked in respiratory therapy so I'm a bit acquainted with the use of that gas. I truly hope all is going well with you, my friend - Pete

The more you post Bear the more I think I need one of those. Problem is the wife thinks we have too many gadgets as it is.

Thank You Big!!!
We had that problem too, but this one is so much better than all the rest, that 3 others retired to make plenty of room for this Toy.
You wouldn't be disappointed---We love this thing.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm late to the party on this one John. Those Burgers look perfectly cooked, as usual. I could go for all of those meals too! And I agree the Taters are trying to steal the show. Great work.

Thank You Mike!!
Those Taters always try to steal the show, ever since I started making them, about 40 years ago.
I Love Them fried in Butter, and I pour some of the Leftover Pan Butter over them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thanks for the reply John, I thought that might be the case about the burgers. I recently purchased a family package of chicken drums and want to make "chicken wing" drumsticks, which I have done in the oven with a somewhat of success. (actual chicken wings are more expensive than drums) Now using the Ninja, I suspect the "chicken wing drums" will be even better.

On a different note, sorry if I am late to the party but it sounds like you're on oxygen. In a former life I worked in respiratory therapy so I'm a bit acquainted with the use of that gas. I truly hope all is going well with you, my friend - Pete

Thank You Pete!!
This Ninja makes Awesome Chicken, among other things!!
Here's what I have so far on Ninja Step by Steps:
Ninja Methods, Times & Temps

And I'll be sending you a PM soon, because I have a couple Oxygen questions you might be able to help me with.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky