From Quebec with love

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WDFraph

Original poster
Jul 6, 2022
Hello y'all!

I'm Raphaël, 37 years old and 14 years of cooking as a job and hobby.

Worked as a sous chef in a couple of restaurants, been cooking at the famous Saint-Amour in Quebec too ..

Been introduced to smoking for a year but I upgraded the game this summer with my first Weber kettle (22" performer) moded with an all-in-1 ring.
20220531_143123.jpg

I love cold and hot smoking, love my 20 years old Broil King signet which still looks brand new!

I'm here to learn things everyday, how to maintain my fire, find good recipes, and first to have fun!

See you in the pit, masters!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums from VT. I've been to Montreal many times in my youth, but never made it up to Quebec city.

Chris

Welcome from Kentucky! My maternal grandpa was raised on a farm near Saint-Lazare.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky