Frist UDS build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hinds90

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 16, 2017
Will be gathering parts for my UDS. Not trying to do anything fancy just using what I have for the most part. My Weber lid fit the bottom of my drum so I'll be going that route. I have some weber legs that I can use the axle from to have a hunsaker type setup if I can figure a way to make it work with out welding. For intake I was thinking of doing a setup like the 3rd picture but now thinking of going the hunsaker intake route because of wind. Any input from you guys is appreciated
20180122_183822.jpg

20180122_211128.jpg
attachment-1.jpg

Since the drum lid will be on the bottom I could use the big bung hole as intake also. For some reason I'm leaning toward the sliding intake from picture 3 but it's probably not the best option because of wind.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky