Fridge layout help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zwiller

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 16, 2016
Sandusky, OH
Old fridge died but it was time... New one is a french door model and while we love it, we have a number of taller items items like bottles that need to be laid down. Seems like there is a better way. I think we need to remove a shelf. Any advice or pointers? Thanks in advance!

I suppose a picture is in order...

20210612_110446.jpg

In my fridge I had to take the middle door shelf out and move the top one up, then I can fit tall bottles in. I just keep short jars for top shelf. You do loose the middle shelf but it free's up room from not having to lay stuff down.

Corey

Reactions: zwiller
I vote on a 2nd fridge for the drinks, that's what we had to do, having a place for it is the deal killer though, keep a warranty on it, whirlpool has had some issues with wiring/electronics , we work on more French door units made by different company's than any other style

Reactions: zwiller
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky