Freezing here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kingchristo

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 12, 2017
Well we have had some snow this last week and it is still very cold but im dieing to get the smoker going. Im looking for something that doesnt take too long to do anyone have any ideas on what i could do this weekend.

its been in the minus temp. What wings would people recommend I fancy doing some different ones

Ummm pork tenderloin I've never done one of them any recommendations for a rub and how to smoke

Pork loin is very easy to smoke because it doesn't need to be cooked as thoroughly as shoulder. You just need to get it up to an internal temp of 160, maybe even as low as 145 if you want it to be a bit more pink and juicy. It usually gets a nice smoke ring. It's easy to slice and it makes good leftovers.

Rub it with whatever you like, most people go with Salt, Pepper Onion and Garlic (aka SPOG) but you can play around with adding sugar or herbs.

What's your smoker?

Ya let's see the smoker! We need guys bringing out there stick burners more, all I ever see is mes40 lol

Its at my grandads house so when i go down today ill take a pic of it. It not pretty but it really does the job.

I did a double smoked ham Saturday. Don't let a little chill stop you. Everything tastes better with a bit of cold.
IMAG2232.jpg
IMAG2233.jpg
IMAG2240.jpg
IMAG2241.jpg

ummmm that looks good and very cold there. here is some pics of my smoker needs a clean out after the winter.
IMG_20180314_171658.jpg

IMG_20180314_171641.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky