Free To Good home: Large Capacity Air Fryer In Perfect Working Order (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Well, I went and followed the sage advice of our good friend @Bearcarver and ordered the Emeril 360 XL air fryer. The one I have has served us well and only been used on a occasional basis but I'll no longer have a need for it when the new one gets here. No sense keeping something I don't need....but do need the shelf space for the new one. To be completely honest, there is a small piece of the plastic broken off the top left of the pull-out pan from when I dropped it on the floor. It's only the exterior plastic veneer that's broken and does not affect the functionality of the unit at all. Heck with it being black inside and out, you can hardly see the missing piece. I tried gluing it back on but it just wouldn't stay so I tossed the piece. First person to send me a PM with their full name and mailing address will be the recipient of this. You must include all of the above info though. Sending me a PM that says "I'll take it" won't work. The concept of "Beam me up Scotty" does not work with air fryers. My only request is to only ask for it if you have a genuine need for it and will use it. I also have the instruction manual and I believe it has tips, pointers, and some recipes in it. That will be included. Here are a couple of pics:
001.jpg

002.jpg

006.jpg

The new one was ordered from Amazon but was not available for Prime. It's going to take a week and a half, maybe a bit more, for it to get here. I don't want to send this one out until the new one gets here so it'll be a bit before it's on your doorstep.

Thinking this ain't gonna last long,
Robert

P.S. I gotta get the Rec Tec fired up and some chicken breasts prepped to smoke so I'll be out of pocket for a bit but will follow up as quickly as I can

Robert

Well as anticipated, it's gone.
The blue ribbon winner is @justplainbob He was really quick on the reply button....and my chicken is on the smoker.

Hmmm....maybe pub time while the chicky is smoking,
Robert

Robert you're very gracious.
If I didn't already have an Air Fryer I'd jump on it.

Thank you John. Once again, I'm just trying to give back a little to a place where I've gained so much. Makes no sense for me to keep it when it'll never get used and somebody else can use it.

Robert

Reactions: JC in GB
That's very cool of you Robert!

Thank you Steve. You know I have a habit of upgrading and typically share the bounty here when I no longer have a use for something. There will always be somebody out there who has a need for it.

Robert

Thank you Steve. You know I have a habit of upgrading and typically share the bounty here when I no longer have a use for something. There will always be somebody out there who has a need for it.

Robert

I'm the same way. Just donated my old stuffer to a good cause as well. I've been looking at that air fryer that you just bought ever since Bear started talking about it. I might just pull the trigger on one as well.

Thanks to all for the kind words. As stated, I'm just trying to give back a little after being in the receiving end of s much. Hopefully it will serve @justplainbob as well as it has served us.

Robert

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky